What are 3D Groups?3D Groups consist of 3 people, doing 3 tasks, meeting once a week for 30 minutes, to answer 3 questions.
We are Determined to Develop a Deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.
The focus: be obedient to the task of reading God’s Word daily and praying to be used by God.
Things to do Daily:
- Read 1 chapter, starting with the New Testament.
- Highlight or make note of Scripture that sticks out to you, causes you to think, or offers new insight.
- Pray that God would allow you to be used to lead others to Jesus and grow God’s Kingdom.
Weekly 30 Minute Group Meeting:
- How did you do with reading every day?
- Share a few highlighted passages or notes from your reading.
- How did you connect with someone outside the church this week?